Managing Medical Aid Debtors for Pharmacies for 21 years.
For the past 21 years, ICW has specialised in RECOVERING MONEY FROM MEDICAL AID SCHEMES.
We currently take the stress and pain out of the process for over 200 pharmacies, nationwide.
We will provide you with a hassle-free service that saves you both time and money. A service that will allow you to focus on your core business: providing first-class health care to your customers.
Once your claims have been submitted to the medical aids, our automated reconciliation tool will efficiently and accurately track the progress of your claim.
You’ll be provided with weekly and monthly reports, including rejections and outstanding payments, to keep you up to date with the status of your medical aid claims and to help you manage that all-important cash flow.
ICW will handle and follow up on any queries that may arise. Our long-standing contacts at all the pay offices and medical aid administrators will allow us to expedite claims on your behalf both quickly and efficiently.
Typically, you could expect to receive the following reports.
These reports are available in English or Afrikaans:
- Weekly unpaid scripts with the reasons for payments outstanding.
- Monthly medical aid payments.
- Monthly claimed and paid report per scheme.
- Monthly debtors age analysis per scheme.
- Members claim history at a specific pharmacy.
- New report showing admin fees charged per medical aid administrator available upon request.